Sunday, February 19, 2017

Welcome to my new blog about GCP!

Hi cloud lovers!

Welcome to my new blog about Google Cloud Platform (GCP)!



This blog will be covering tips, examples and explanations about GCP.

A little about me. I'm working as a Sales Engineer at Google in Tokyo. I'm covering there all the Google Cloud stacks, means GCP as well as G Suite (Google productivity suite) and I'm helping customers to make best use of GCP to implement the best scalable apps possible.  But I hope to see more and more customers bringing their on-prem workload (even any Windows workloads!) on GCP since I believe that GCP is Enterprise ready!
This year at work, I'm covering the game industry in Japan so I might be able to share you some best practices or learning from some of the projects I would work on.

Before joining Google, I used to work at Microsoft as a consultant first, then as a Sales Engineer (TSP) on infrastructure as well as client side technologies. 
I will try in this blog to leverage my 10 years experience on Infrastructure to bring you as much valuable content as possible that will help you make best use of GCP :)

Happy reading!
Samir


No comments:

Post a Comment